Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. On this day I think about all the people who have so little, who are suffering illness or loss of a loved one and hope that I can find the strength to look past my petty worries just long enough to truly feel thankful for what I have. For my family, my friends, and my readers I am thankful. I know that I don't write enough, and yet, a solid number of readers keep checking in. I appreciate your taking the time and hope that you too have things for which you can be thankful.

To all, even my international readers who probably aren't sitting down to a turkey dinner with all "the fixin's", a very happy Thanksgiving and thank you for stopping by The T-Dude. Your readership means a lot to me and it is truly one of the things I am thankful for on this day.

2 comments:

Steph said...

What a nice post! Almost makes me wish we did celebrate it :)

The T-Dude said...

Thanks Steph!