Monday, August 06, 2007

Does anyone else remember these?

When I was a kid, I remember hearing a whole series of rhyming jokes about a character named Little Willy. The only one I remember today is this:




Little Willy had a ball,
lined one down the schoolhouse hall.
Out his door came Mr. Hill,
several teeth are missing still.

Does anyone else remember these and have any of them stuck in the dark places in your memory where only bad jokes and regretful encounters reside? If so, please share.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Unfortunately I don't think I do remember any, then again.... I see London, I see France, I see (Andy's) underpants. Then the good old, Your mama wears combat boots. I grew up down south I don't know if we had different "cut downs" as we called them. Now it's a diss! lol

Becky said...

fyi, I've decided I like your blog and that you will be linked.

The T-Dude said...

Wow! Thanks Becky. I like your blog too and a link will be coming right back at ya!