Thursday, July 01, 2010

The Economic Shitter

Housing sales?  Down.  Factory Orders? Down. Housing permits? Down. Jobs? Not enough. Unemployment benefits? Running out, again.

On behalf of all of middle income America, I'd like to thank all of you idiots who voted for Bush the second time and put us in this crap position. 

And when this turns into a double dip recession, I want you to remember that it could have been a global depression had it not been for the swift and sage leadership of President Obama.

I just hope he has the guts to go all Roosevelt on us when the shit hits the fan again.

NBC News report on the crappy economic numbers

Happy Fourth of July -- I wonder if we can afford sparklers...

3 comments:

Candice said...

You're welcome. ;)

happy 4th of July to you even though you are a grump ass.

Martini said...

You know what's funny? All the people who are blaming Obama for this. If I've heard it up here in Canada, surely you have too. Hilarious how people thought things were great a year and a half ago.

The T-Dude said...

Candice - Grump ass? Me? Yeah, but I'm a cute grump ass.

Martini - Amen brother.