Sunday, October 11, 2009

Please Read This Post

I should never leave town because when I do, bad things seem to happen.

On my business trip before this last one, my father-in-law who had been suffering from Alzheimer's took a significant turn for the worse, developed secondary health issues leaving my wife to deal with kids, a scared sad mother and her own fears about her father.

This time, three days into a week long trip, the husband of a very good friend of my wife's went missing.

And I mean missing. The scary kind of missing.

He left his wallet, his cell phone, everything and just disappeared.

I live in the Chicagoland area. I ask anyone who lives here as well to please read this article and look at this picture.

His name is Robert (Bob) Nelson. His wife, children and friends are very worried for his well-being and are asking for help in locating him.

If you have seen Bob, please contact the Lake County Sheriff's Department at (847)549-5200.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Wait, so are we supposed to blame YOU or your TRAVEL?

Martini said...

That is frightening news. I hate to say but we almost expect kids to go missing. We exhaust ourselves warning them about various dangers. But we never warn adults - scary to think of the possibilities.

EXSENO said...

That is terrible. Any updates since you posted this? I live to far from there to keep an eye open for him. I'll just have to pray he arrives back home safely.