Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I love being right.

A little while back I made comment about a swim club that had rented itself out to a kids day camp out of Philly and then backed out of the deal once the kids showed up and the club members noticed that the kids weren't white. See:

It Doesn't Wash Off You Rich Racist Pigs

In that post, I suggested that the feds get involved seeing as how this isn't the 1950's and bigots aren't supposed to get away with shit like that. Well, it would appear that my wish came true:

U.S. opens civil rights probe of swimming pool

You got the "G" on your ass now...and if you don't mind, I'd like an extra large tub of buttered popcorn and a Fresca to enjoy while I watch disgruntled federal investigators perform legal sodomy on you all and your cement pond. I just hope they do their best Ned Beatty impression when the G-men have their way with them.

3 comments:

Martini said...

Two big Martini thumbs up to you sir!

TheHMC said...

That's fantastic. That whole thing is so upsetting and ridiculous. I still don't understand how 'in this day and age' people can behave like that and think it's okay.

The T-Dude said...

Martini - Much appreciated!

TheHMC - On behalf of our multi-racial President, I thank you and the majority of the voting public who find that kind of thinking upsetting. I'm so with you on this one.